(Interview begins at 48:42)
Joseph Sciambra joins the Men with Chests to discuss homosexuality and chastity in the context of modern America. From his personal experience, he shares his understanding of the gay male mind, the connection between sodomy and seeing gay as an intrinsic identity, the role of pop culture in this dynamic, and the hope God has for all those caught up in the homosexual tempest. We also cover the reasons why the Catholic Church struggles with presenting a clear voice on this issue and delve into the true nature of the priestly sex abuse scandal. Pray for Joseph as he ministers to men and women on the streets of San Francisco who are beleaguered by this sin.
News Items Discussed:
- BBC Question Time Video
- Nashville and Sodom
- Card. Sarah Defends Young Catholics Attracted to the Old Mass
- Where Are All the Rigid Catholics?
- Bumper 1, Van Halen – Dance the Night Away
- Bumper 2, Rush – The Spirit of Radio
- Ending, Queen – I Want to Break Free