(Interview begins at 1:30:23)
David L. Gray joins Men With Chests to talk about the impact of Protestantism on Western Civilization. We talk about Martin Luther, John, Clavin, and what exactly they were trying to accomplish during their infamous revolt. we also get into the modern world and how the ideological momentum started by the Protestant founders has impacted everything, even the Catholic Church.
Shawn and I discuss the church massacre in Texas and the MSM bias against Christians and conservatives, the truth about Guy Fawkes, whether or not Catholic priests should be married, the importance of family for the survival of Western civilization, and white genocide. Tune in also to hear what Vox Day thinks about Mark Shea.
- 3 Failed Attempts to Troll the Catholic Church
- Rediscovering Married Catholic Priests
- Mark Shea is a Shameless Liar
- Bumper 1, Powerglove – X-Men
- Bumper 2, Red Hot Chilli Peppers – We Believe
- Ending, Hopsin – Nocturnal Rainbows