Enjoy the interview with Michael Sebastian from Honor and Daring!
The interview begins at 1:21:38.
Congrats to James on actually being Catholic, now!
Listen to a live recording of a real-life internet celebrity deleting his FB profile! The Men get into Catholic Church craziness, we discuss the ills of modernity, the heresies of liberalism and Americanism, and how they’re causing prelates out in LA to push weird sexual degeneracy. We talk about how Zucc has been censoring Catholic pages and also Cardinal Timothy Dolan’s op-ed in the WSJ about how the Democrat party has turned it’s back on Catholicism.
We have two interviews today. The first is a religious scholar from Sweden named Johan Edebbo. He gives us his insights into Catholicism and why he’s converting to the Church from Lutheranism following his study of GK Chesterton. The second is with the founder of the Traditian Order, Patrick Pierce. We discuss his reasons for founding the order and how you can join to help the cause of promoting traditionalism. Enjoy!
- The Democrats Abandon Catholics
- Facebook Rejects Catholic School’s Ad Over “Shocking Content”
- Priest at LA REC tells Catholic school teachers to “affirm” Second and Third graders in their LGBT identity
- Bumper 1, Ben Folds Five – Philosophy
- Bumper 2, Weezer – Holiday
- Ending, Foo Fighters – Hey, Johnny Park!
This week we have James Arruda, Shawn Smith, and Sam Bolton. We get into momentous world events with the canceling of Rick and Morty and Shawn’s mild disagreement with Vox Day. We have a big-brained discussion about the nature of humor, usury, and economics. We all have a listen to Ned Beatty’s epic monologue from 1976’s Network and then give a little insight into how and why we became Catholic in the first place.
Tune in to hear a joke I probably should have cut out.
- Dan Harmon Confirms ‘Rick and Morty’ Has Not Been Renewed for Season 4
- Mailvox: government and tariffs
- Selfishness and Nothingness
- The Voice of No One
This week we have Frank Andollo, James Olson, and Sam Bolton to discuss some of the happenings going on in the Church and some commentary on the state of our world. We get into the male escort who leaked the names of 40 gay prelates to the Diocese of Naples. We discuss Jordan Peterson and the impact he’s having as a non-Catholic intellectual with great respect for Christianity. Anthony Esolen provides us with a stirring call for the Church to boldly take a stand much like Peterson has. We then get into a conversation about Placuit Deo and the backgrounds of Pelagianism and Gnosticism. This leads us to a discussion of Our Blessed Mother as the Hammer of Heresies.
The 2nd segment has us lambasting the abortion industrial complex and their plans to subvert our democratic process with their blood money. Finally, we conclude with a sobering and inspiration call from Msgr. Charles Pope to shed our “comfort Catholicism” and embrace a warrior stance in our faith.
Tune into to find out why you should Deus Vult! in all areas of your life.
- Male escort’s allegations about 40 gay priests sent to Vatican
- Profiles in Courage?
- Transcript of Jordan Peterson Speech
- Commentary: Placuit Deo against new paradigms
- Fr. Thomas Petri’s Placuit Deo Commentary
- Planned Parenthood to target 8 states, spend $20 million as part of midterm battle plan
- Enough ‘comfort Catholicism.’ The Church must prepare for persecution.
- Hail, Holy Queen – Scott Hahn
- Behold Your Mother – Tim Staples
- Consecration to Mary – St. Louis de Montfort
- Bumper 1, Journey – Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)
- Bumper 2, Bon Jovi – Wanted Dead or Alive
- Ending, Boston – Peace of Mind
(Interview begins at 1:09:07)
Shane Schaetzel joins us to discuss why he’s Catholic, where he came from, and what we can learn from the past. We get into Catholic culture in the United States and have a frank conversation about Vatican II and how it may have actually saved Catholicism from modernist ruin. Before you balk, tune in to hear reasons.
The first hour has Shawn and I discussing whether or not it is okay to share media content from Al-Jazeera, whether Islam is the West’s greatest threat, and we also get into a lengthy discussion about the recent school shooting in Florida. Following this, we talk about sin, what it is and what God does for us in response.
Tune in to find out how we can help you become the next Mark Shea!
- Incompetence Wasn’t the Problem in Broward County
- Effects of Sin – Summa Theologica
- The Definition of Sin – CCC
- Mortal and Venial Sin?
- Divine Mercy As a Sin Vaccine
- Bumper 1, Traveling Alone – Jason Isbell
- Bumper 2, Face in the Crowd – Tom Petty
- Ending, All I Can Do is Write About it – Lynyrd Skynyrd